Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Kata kata aluan

This year the MGSS had organized such an interesting rugby tournament at Cologne located in Nordrhein Westphalen.I would like to thank all to all those who participate in the event and also those who came to make this moment enjoyable.For those who would like to add some picture please do contact me via my fotopages http://yabokz.fotopages.com. Please leave some comments so that I can improve later.There is link to the other Photographers who participate in the event on the right side.In the mean time enjoy the photo and tell me what you think.

Please click this link to see other picture during the event
Tackle Rugby
Touch Rugby
Rugby Team
makan-makan
penonton
sukaneka


LINK
Rugby picture by Yusri
Rugby picture by Yeop


Faisal Mohd Zain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home